Monday, April 2, 2012

90 day challenge! Day 2

Todays post is about 3 different things I made today. I'm doing this from my phone so the description will be before all the pictures.:)

The first thing is a homemade lip balm I made from lipsticks that just weren't worth keeping. I started with petroleum
jelly and my lipstick in a spoon. Next I melted it with my straightener and pored it into my containers. It's super easy and you can heat it up in the microwave also.

The second thing is a homemade lip scrub. Again, I started with petroleum jelly. I mixed in some vanilla extract then added brown sugar. I made two and in the second one I used honey instead of vanilla. (If yours is to liquidy(?) then add more jelly or sugar) I really really like both of these!!!

The last thing is a homemade primer. I absolutely love this. I used my favorite moisturizer and aloe gel. You put equal amounts in a container in a jar and mix.

I really liked all of these things and I hope you all make them!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Look at you go with the DIY stuff! Looks like you made some funproducts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for an award:

    http://hottiemcnaughty.wordpress.com/2012/04/06/my-first-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete